Have you ever asked yourself that question when buying a new watch? So exactly how much should you expect to pay in order to get a nice and working wristwatch? Today, we will talk about this topic and I will show you why this is a really hard question to answer.
Firstly, whenever talking about prices, people will often have different opinions. Something might be cheap to me, but it might be super expensive to you and vise-versa. For example, I could easily drop $200 for a good Orient watch because I know how good it can be especially when it comes from a reputable watchmaker from Japan. But with that same watch, you might find that price way out of your reach even you when you have the money. It’s because your style of buying is different compared to me.
However, as a rule of thumb, I can confidently tell you that if you really want to buy a watch that can last for a long time, then you should expect to pay at least $100 for it. If you can spend $200 or more, then I’m sure you will have plenty of choices to choose from.
But if you can only spend less than $100 for a new watch, then there are 2 brands I highly recommend you take a look at. They’re Invicta and Timex. Those 2 watch brands often have really good watches that don’t cost you an arm and a leg. And for the record, they’re reputable brands as well with a long history in the watchmaking industry.
Now, if you’re still wondering about what products to buy, read the following reviews for more info:
- Citizen BM8180-03E review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/citizen-bm8180-03e-review/
- Fossil FS5304 review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/fossil-fs5304-review/
- Timex T49905 review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/timex-t49905-review/
- TAG Heuer CAZ1010.BA0842 review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/tag-heuer-caz1010-ba0842-review/
- Orient FAA02002D9 review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/orient-faa02002d9-review/
- Skagen 233xlttn review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/skagen-233xlttn-review/