If you ask me what watch brand that I love the most, then I will answer without thinking a second that it’s Seiko! Yes, that might surprise some of you especially there are a lot of other brands out there to choose from. But you know what? This is something about personal preference. And I just happen to love the way this watchmaker from Japan works and deliver their top-notch wristwatches.
The first reason why I love Seiko is that they always have something special in their watches that make me and almost everyone else go crazy whenever we see them. Yes, you might be into the latest and greatest Apple smartwatch. But gadget watches haven’t ever been my type of choice simply because I’m not a tech guy. I love the classic look and feel Seiko watches bring along.
And another reason why I love Seiko wristwatches is that they always offer so much value in exchange for the price whenever I go buying a new watch from them. Their models usually go with a lot of utilities and helpful functions that you can only find from products of Seiko.
And finally, when I first got into the world of watches, I read a lot of customer reviews on Amazon. And it looked like Seiko watches always ranked top when it comes to raving reviews from customers. So I got hooked, and everything else was history. Now, if you really want to find out more about these amazing timepieces, I strongly recommend reading the following reviews. They’re from my friend, Rob Willis, who is a watch expert, by the way:
- Seiko SNK809 review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/seiko-snk809-review/
- Seiko SNK805 review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/seiko-snk805-review/
- Seiko SNK807 review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/seiko-snk807-review/
- Seiko SNK803 review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/seiko-snk803-review/
- Seiko SKX007K review https://www.wickedcoolwatches.com/seiko-skx007k-review/